Welcome to Avatar Answers. What would you like to know?

Not quite; According to James Cameron, 40% is real footage, while the other 60% is computer generated.

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.